Having an automobile accident can be a highly stressful event. At Collision Safety Consultants our mission is to take that stress away and get you back on the road! Your family's safety and vehicle value are our responsibility!
- Repair Consultations – from local shop advice, insurance claim settlement assistance to part replacement choices make sure Collision Safety Consultants is in your corner after an auto accident!
- Independent Total Loss Evaluation – your car was totaled! How do you know the settlement is fair. On average Collision Safety Consultants achieve thousands more to our customers settlements.
- Diminished Value Report – now that my vehicle has been fixed how do I recover the lost value of selling a vehicle that was one in an accident. There is inherent loss of value, no matter how small the damages. Imagine selling your car and its listed on CarFax as having had an accident, will that devalue your sale price? You bet, that’s what we help to overcome.
- Post Collision Repair Inspections - Was your vehicle repaired correctly? We'll let you know. Our reports come with inspection results, photos and comments.
- Full Appraisals on All Vehicles - We do full appraisals on any type of vehicles from exotics to classics to daily drivers.
With over 40 years experience in the Insurance and Collision Industry, Collision Safety Consultants will work to earn your business, protect your assets and keep your family safe!
Diminished Value Report
The report comes with diminished value vehicle appraisal. Other documentation may also be included in the above report to support the DV Claim.
The report also includes investigation and advice relative to the nature and amount of damage to your vehicle.
Post Collision Repair Inspection Report
This report comes with all inspection findings, photos, comments, and opinions of our inspectors.
Other documentation may also be included in the above report.
We also include investigation results and advice relative to the nature and amount of damage to your vehicle.
Total Loss ACV
We will inspect your vehicle, and provide an accurate and complete total loss value appraisal report.
If your vehicle has been in a collision, it has instantly lost value, no matter how well it was repaired. The difference between the pre-accident value and post-accident value is known as diminished value (DV). The amount of diminished value can vary from a few dollars, to tens of thousands of dollars.
We will inspect your vehicle, and provide an accurate and complete diminished value appraisal report. Most insurance companies will take an appraisal from a reputable independent appraiser into account when negotiating your diminished value settlement.